Cardiac drugs. Inosine.
- Comprehensive treatment of coronary heart disease (post-myocardial infarction, angina),
- heart rhythm disorders,
- cardiac glycosides intoxication drugs,
- treatment of cardiomyopathies of various origins,
- myocardiodystrophy (against the background of heavy physical exertion, infectious and endocrine genesis),
- liver disease (hepatitis, cirrhosis, fatty liver);
Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to other components of the drug. Gout, hyperuricemia. Restrictions on the reception of Riboxinum is renal failure.
Round-shaped tablets, coated, from light yellow to yellow color, the upper and lower surfaces are convex. At the break when viewed under a microscope can see a core surrounded by one continuous layer.
Keep in original package at temperature not exceeding 25 oС.
Keep out of reach of children.