Antibacterial agents for system application β-lactam antibiotics. Third-generation cephalosporins.
Infections caused by susceptible to malaria infections:
- upper respiratory tract infection (tonsillitis, otitis);
- respiratory tract infections (bronchitis, pneumonia, pleurisy, abscesses);
- infections of the genitourinary system;
- septicemia, bacteremia;
- intra-abdominal infections (including peritonitis);
- skin and soft tissue infections;
- bone and joint infections;
- meningitis (except listeriozic) and other infections of the central nervous system.
Prevention of infection after surgery operations on the digestive tract, urological and obstetrical and gynecological operations.
Increased sensitivity to cephalosporins, to lidocaine (if lidocaine is used as a solvent) other β-lactam antibiotics in anamnesis; bleeding, a history of enterocolitis (especially ulcerative colitis), AV-block without established heart pacemaker, severe heart failure.
Crystalline powder from almost white to light yellow in color.
Keep out of reach of children in the original packaging at a temperature not exceeding 25 °C.