Today the "Lekhim" Group of Pharmaceutical Companies offers a wide range (over 200 items) of generic medicinal products of almost all therapeutic groups: antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, painkilling, antipsychotic, hypnotic, sedative, gastroenterological, antihistaminic, expectorant, gynecological, cardiological, urological, antitubercular; vitamins, and others.
Annually the Group registers about 10 new products manufactured according to the advanced technologies.
Production capacities for 2020 are as follows:
Production of solutions for injections in ampoules:
- 130 million ampoules per year
- More than 2 billion tablets per year
- More than 500 million capsules per year
- More than 1 million dragees per year
Production of liquid dosage forms (oil solutions, syrups, etc.):
- Over 10 million vials per year
Production of soft dosage forms:
- More than 30 million suppositories per year
Production of dosage forms in sachet:
- more than 15 million sachet per year
Production of powder for solution for injections:
- over 10 million vials per year
2019 -2020: solid dosage forms with modified release, production of alcohol-containing, disinfectants, product line extension of analgesics and antibiotics.
Positions on the Ukrainian market:
- 1st place in sales of enzyme preparations among 137 Ukrainian pharmaceutical manufacturers over the past 5 years
- 1st place in sales of suppositories among 137 Ukrainian pharmaceutical manufacturers over the past 5 years
- 1st place in sales of pelleted dosage forms among 137 Ukrainian pharmaceutical manufacturers over the past 3 years
- Top 10 in sales in 2020 among 137 Ukrainian pharmaceutical manufacturers
The "Lekhim" Group of Pharmaceutical Companies includes pharmaceutical companies:
Joint Stock Company "Lekhim"
Lithuanian Republic, Vilnius
FP «LEKHIM» LLC
Republic of Uzbekistan, Tashkent Region
Continuing its active development, the "Lekhim" Group of Pharmaceutical Companies:
- launches a series of innovative projects for optimization of all necessary business processes
- expands and modernizes production
- actively carries out scientific research work
- develops and implements new directions of foreign economic activity
- participates in social programs of improvement of society
Mission and Values
The mission of the “Lekhim” Group of Companies is to supply effective, qualitative and affordable pharmaceuticals to customers..
The key priority of our Company is patients’ safety.
The core value of our Company is people.