Agents, used for vestibular disorders.
Disorders of cerebral circulation:
- symptomatic treatment of cerebrovascular disorders including vertigo, ringing in the ears (tinnitus), headache vascular origin, irritability, memory loss and inability to concentrate;
- migraine prophylaxis.
Peripheral circulatory disorders:
- symptomatic treatment of peripheral vascular disorders including Raynaud's disease, akrocyanosis, intermittent claudication, trophic disorders, trophic and varicose ulcers,
- paresthesia, nocturnal cramps in the limbs, cold limbs.
- symptomatic treatment of labyrinth disorders including vertigo, tinnitus, nystagmus, nausea and vomiting.
- prevention of motion sickness.
Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients of the drug.
Tablets of white or almost white color.
Keep out of reach of children in the original packaging at a temperature not exceeding 25 °C.